Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 28- My Brother


If you asked me when I was a kid if I am glad that I have a brother my answer would have been the typical sibling answer, "No way!" However, ask me today and my answer is, " I do not know what I'd do without him!" Today he had my back and supported me on one of the most stressful and hard days that I've had.  He drove almost three hours one way, took off work, and time away from his family just to be there for me.  I am so thankful for him. I am thankful that he takes that "protective" brother role. I am thankful that he uses humor to make people feel better, that he is "real", and has a kind and loving heart.  You rock Zechariah!
One of my favorite pics with my bro when he graduated from Boot Camp a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment