Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm Finally Taking the Plunge

A blog...yep, I am finally doing it. Starting a blog has been something I have been interested in for awhile. Although a year or so ago, I didn't really have a purpose in starting one, except for just to maybe have an "online" journal so to speak.  However, in recent events that have taken place in my life over the past few months, I have felt a need to have an outlet, a way to express certain feelings I usually suppress.  But I also feel a nudge from God that I could very much use all of my joys, sorrows, fears, doubts that I tend to suppress in a form of writing and sharing with others who choose to read my blogs. It is my desire that maybe God is using me to encourage others.  So here goes my journey, if you like it great, if not, then you do not have to read it!
On here you will probably get to know me on a very personal level. You will in addition to getting to know me better, you will hear me brag about my kids, and hear all the highs and lows of parenting, hear about my best friend and soul mate for life, my husband Josh, and probably some about my best pal, Jake, our lab mix dog.
You will read about the joys in my life, my heartaches, which right now will involve a lot about the recent death of my mom, my struggle to find joy every day (yes, I am admitting, it's a daily struggle), my tough journey through grad school (which I am almost done - Hallelujah), and many other things that are near and dear to me!
I invite you to travel this journey of life with me! I pray this will encourage you, encourage me, and perhaps strengthen my current friendships, and find new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment